I’ve been on the real estate scene since I was a kid. Attending open houses and answering the phone at the top brokerage in the North Shore in the early 1990s alongside my top-producing aunt. I went to UW - Whitewater and graduated with a degree in Public Relations and a minor in Business. I found my passion in crisis communication, which believe it or not, translates perfectly to residential real estate. I obtained my real estate license in 2006 and felt the grind in this industry for years. My experience was honed and grew during the Great Recession.
My favorite word is “grit”, it’s essential in this business. I’ve completed 10 marathons including qualifying for and running the Boston Marathon. The determination it took to obtain that goal resonates in me every day. I can say without a doubt that I am the most passionate broker you will ever find. In 2018 I have placed on Real Trends America’s Best list a list of the top 1% of agents nationwide. Your goals are my goals, so what’s next?!
Awards and Acknowledgements (and more about the Katie Corcoran Advantage here)
- 2019 Real Trends America's Best Professionals list. Ranked Top 3 for agent-owned brokerage sales volume in all of Wisconsin.
- 2018 Real Trends America's Best Professionals list. Ranked are amongst the top 1/2 of 1% of 1.4 million real estate professionals in the United States
- Top 10 Milwaukee North Shore Agent 2019 - Volume and Sides
- Top 10 Milwaukee North Shore Agent 2018 - Sides
- #1 Bay View Agent in volume and sides 2019 (MLS 1/1/2019 - 10/29/2019)
- #1 Bay View Agent in volume and highest average sale price 2018
- Featured in the November ‘16 Issue of the Fox Point of View.
- Milwaukee Five Star Real Estate Award 2014, 2015, and 2016, WBCC Pink Ribbon Award (for years of volunteer work with the Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition
I grew up in Whitefish Bay, between Wilshire District and Cumberland Forest. I now live in Fox Point, own an investment property in Glendale, and an Airbnb property in Puerto Rico. I’ve been married to a fellow Bayite for 14 years, we have two baseball-playing boys, a dog, a Trooper, and cat, and Shera.